The Samuel H. Kress Foundation is generously funding six scholarships for SEI 2019.
- The six Kress Scholarship recipients will each receive $833 towards the cost of SEI.
- Applications are due by midnight EST on Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Recipients will be notified no later than Friday, March 8, 2019.
- Each Kress Scholarship recipient will be required to write a report detailing how they benefitted from SEI and the scholarship upon completion of SEI 2019.
- Submit a resume or curriculum vitae and a cover letter (no longer than two pages) describing the effect attending SEI would have on your studies and/or your career.
- All applications will be evaluated by three SEI co-chairs based on the criteria established for the award (including current or future career goals as well as financial need) and any additional directions from the Kress Foundation staff.
- Submit your application materials via e-mail in a single document (PDF preferred), using the following file naming convention: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_KRESS2019 to SEI 2019 Senior Co-Chair Lesley Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org.