The Samuel H. Kress Foundation is once again generously funding six scholarships for SEI 2020.
- The six Kress Scholarship recipients will each receive $1000 towards the cost of SEI.
- Kress Scholarship applications are due by Monday, March 9, 2020.
- Recipients will be notified no later than Monday, March 30, 2020.
- Each Kress Scholarship recipient will be required to write a report detailing how they benefitted from SEI and the scholarship upon completion of SEI 2020.
- Submit a resume or curriculum vitae and a cover letter (no longer than two pages) describing the effect attending SEI would have on your studies and/or your career.
- All applications will be evaluated by three SEI co-chairs based on the criteria established for the award (including current or future career goals as well as financial need) and any additional directions from the Kress Foundation staff.
- Submit your application materials via e-mail in a single document (PDF preferred), using the following file naming convention: LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_KRESS2020 to SEI 2020 Senior Co-Chair Courtney Baron at email@example.com.